Below are the slides from a presentation I gave last week introducing IT executives to the Killer Innovation Approach. In addition to the slides, I ran the attendee's through a “sample” workshop over dinner where they were provided a task/objective, they had to meet an idea quota, rank their ideas and then present their best idea by the time dessert came around. It generated some great conversations over dinner.
I plan on recording audio to accompany the slides so keep an eye on upcoming podcasts.
Update: Below are the links to the audio that has been recorded so far …..
- Why is innovation important?
- Current methods versus a better way to innovate
- Having a focus your innovation search
- Ideation – Creating Killer Ideas
- Ranking Your Ideas
- Execution – Translating ideas to innovations
Phil McKinney Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.